leagueofancients.org Forum Index leagueofancients.org
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saga Age of Magic in May

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:11 am    Post subject: Saga Age of Magic in May Reply with quote

Keen to give this new Saga set a try out, although the specific dice are still not available. The rules are beautifully presented and read well. They provide generic fantasy lists based on six classic archetypes (roughly Good/Law Empire, Dwarves/Underground folk, Elves/Woodland Folk. Orc/Barbaric Hordes, Undead, Chaos/Other World). It looks like a great chance to bring out all of those dusty Fantasy/Warhammer figures from the closet...!

I can bring a few different armies if needs be.

I think I am running Paul Ruzica through Cruel Seas in the morning but would be keen for 1 or 2 Saga SoM games afterwards.

cheers
Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: